Most women and girls, including myself, spend far too much time and energy worrying about our physical appearances when we have so much more to offer the world. And very often it’s aspects of our body that as much as we try, there’s just not much we can do about it. And the media and Hollywood are constantly throwing gas on the fire.
Most of these images are unrealistic and often unhealthy standards take their toll on women and their daughters. In fact, did you know that:
- · In the U.S. 80% of women are dissatisfied with their appearance.
- · Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful.
- · Only 11% of girls globally are comfortable using the word beautiful to describe themselves.
- · 54% of women around the world agree that when it comes to how they look, they are their own worst beauty critic.
- · More than 50% of women say they would consider having plastic surgery.
But one aspect of our looks that you can change without unrealistic expectations is our smile. Our smile is the first impression we make whenever we meet someone. A smile makeover can be achieved by prosthodontist in ways that couldn’t be imagined years ago. The simple use of veneers or teeth whitening can make all the difference in the world in our appearances. Those who have dentures and receding jaw lines can be modified by implants.
My goal to create a positive self-image; what we like to call ‘the right smile for your life style’. If we can be of assistance or you have a question please do not hesitate to contact our office and make an appointment for a free consult.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Sandy Springs Dentist: A Beautiful Smile by a Prosthodontist Is Priceless (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Maturing Women and Estrogen (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Top Sandy Springs Prosthodontist – Novy Scheinfeld, DDS (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Dental: What is a Prosthodontic Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Modern dentistry (therightsmile.wordpress.com)