Prosthodontic dentists are with the passage of time gaining popular recognition as patients become more familiar with the advances in dentistry and how they can enhance their everyday lives. They are expert dentists with a post graduate ADA recognized degree centered around a complete knowledge of dentistry, where function and beautification of teeth are combined in the final result.
There are a lot of people in this world who just weren’t born with beautiful smiles or for other circumstances ended up with damaged teeth. Some inherited stains from medicines their parents took prior to child birth, while others developed discolorations through the years that make their appearance unattractive whenever they open to either to talk or smile. These people can be helped by dentists who specialize in the cosmetic restorations that provide methods, procedures and plans which ultimately improve their personality as much as it improves their mouth.
The first advantage of a prosthodontist is time related. As a result of their training and experience with difficult cases modern techniques take much less time in the beautification of the teeth as compared to older ordinary dentistry. Techniques and procedures as common as in house whitening which takes only couple of hours as opposed to otherwise days of the repeated home bleaching have become fairly common place and routine in the restoration of a smile.
Another major change related to teeth are implants. In the past there had been an extensive time period involved in replacing missing teeth. Now, while still a complex procedure there are alternatives that with significant preparation allow for teeth to be implanted in a day and utilized by the patient shortly thereafter.
Finally, technology often comes into play with veneers which are made up of a special material and again while technique sensitive are very easy to incorporate into quick and favorable results. The combination of all of these techniques rest comfortably within the purview of a prosthodontist’s training and expertise. A comprehensive approach by a prosthodontist is the best way to get your inner confidence boosted and your personality improved.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
5471 Bells Ferry Road, Suite 200
Acworth, GA 30102
- Dentist in Sandy Springs – A Prosthodontist is your ADA cosmetic dentist. (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta Dentist – Novy Scheinfeld, Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs – ADA Accredited Prosthodontist is Your Cosmetic Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta’s Top Dentist – ADA Accredited Prosthodontists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta Dentist – Dr. Novy Scheinfeld, Prosthodontic Trained by Emory University (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Acworth: What you probably don’t know about Cosmetic Dentists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Acworth: The Right Care Keeps Patients Smiling (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Acworth: Dental Emergency? Physician or Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Acworth: Small Steps to a Healthy Mouth. (therightsmile.wordpress.com)