Trivia is awesome, especially when the questions are “a little out there.” Today’s trivia quiz is based on ridiculous dental facts. If you answer all of these correctly, you’re a dental genius!
1) In what setting was the first commercial toothbrush (similar to what we use today) invented?
2) What is the number one cause of tooth loss in people under the age of 35?
b) Eating a diet high in sugar
c) Gum disease
3) In what year did the first electric toothbrush appear?
4) Which of these foods or drink have antibacterial qualities that help prevent tooth decay?
5) 100 years ago, about how many adults in North America were completely toothless?
View original post 104 more words