The Benefits of Going to a “PRO”sthodontist!
Prosthodontists are university trained to provide the most complex dental restorations. The rigorous training and experience they receive in an ADA accredited graduate program provides prosthodontists with a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth, and the creation of tooth replacement.
Did you know that some dentists perform reconstructive dental work after just a weekend course on a procedure? This may be within the legal bounds of okay, but you should know prosthodontists receive an extra three years of intense, formal training beyond regular dental school.
If you are seeking cosmetic or reconstructive dental work, you should do research before making a decision in order to ensure proper care. As ADA recognized specialist, prosthodontists are qualified to offer care in state-of-the-art procedures and techniques, such as:
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Complete and removable partial dentures
- Replacing lost teeth (with bridges)
- Special needs of geriatric patients
- TMJ – Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Traumatic injuries
- Snoring and sleep disorders
- Maxillofacial prosthetic procedures such as oral cancer reconstruction
If you are like many Americans and are unhappy about the “look” of your smile, you may want to consult a prosthodontist.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Sandy Springs Dentist Novy Scheinfeld is a Prosthodontist. (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs: Restorative Implant Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Novy Scheinfeld, Prosthodontist in Atlanta GA (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Cosmetic Dentistry is not a specialty! (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dental Implant Cost, Atlanta (therightsmile.wordpress.com)