It turns out that there’s a real difference between the questions dental implant patients do ask — and which questions they should be asking.
The top 5 questions dental patients ask –
- How much do dental implants cost?
- How long do dental implants last?
- Are implants painful?
- How long will it take to get my new teeth?
- Does dental insurance cover implant surgery?
Versus . . .
The top 5 questions dentists want patients to ask –
- Am I a good candidate for implants?
- What are the potential complications of dental implant therapy?
- How much implant experience does the doctor have?
- What is the healing time for my implants?
- Can implants improve my appearance?
Many dental implant patients seem to have the same questions about dental implant therapy. Unfortunately, these questions aren’t necessarily the ones dentists think they should be asking.
There is really a disconnect between the doctor and patient. This really is no surprise, since patients are thinking about how they are going to pay for the implants, and whether the procedure will be painful.
But doctors can’t afford not to address the primary concerns of the patient first: cost and pain.
If you would like to learn more about implants, how much they cost and your candidacy please call or email your question.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
Related information from <http://www.thewealthydentist.com/blog/1509/survey-what-questions-do-patients-ask-about-dental-implants/>
- 9 Important Facts about Dental Implants (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- So much information – about dental implants (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- The future of Implant Dentistry is here now. (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dental Implant Costs: Sandy Springs (therightsmile.wordpress.com)