Help your smile by maintaining good oral hygiene. One thing that may cause you to hesitate smiling is your own inadequacy about your smile or even something like bad breath. Eliminate these hygiene sources of worry by taking active and inexpensive steps to keep your smile fresh and clean.
Develop good habits by brushing your teeth and tongue regularly, flossing after dining and having breath freshener on you at all times.
If your teeth are stained, consider your lifestyle habits such as smoking or drinking too much coffee that cause your discoloration and try to minimize the impacts of these habits.
Deal with bad breath. If it’s only surface, cleaning and fresheners should be adequate. If these do not work, it may be a sign of an underlying health problem, so see your provider for advice.
See your dentist regularly for teeth check-ups and cleaning, as well as discussing options for teeth straightening, etc. When you smile people will inevitably look at your mouth, so following these considerations will help you make a better impression, and, more importantly, a healthy mouth will make you feel more confident about smiling.
We are a practice founded in comprehensive dental care, with a specialty in cosmetic dentistry. Opportunities for smiling are all around us. Make the most of them. Feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Multiple Disciplines under One Roof (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Periodontist: What are periodontal diseases? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist = Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Dunwoody: A Beautiful Smile by a Prosthodontist Is Priceless (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dental Cleanings Sandy Springs (therightsmile.wordpress.com)