Did you know that the shape, shade, length and spacing of your teeth can significantly affect your smile? And your smiles can greatly affect your self-esteem and confidence. Common conditions that impact negatively on your smile include broken, cracked or worn teeth, discolored teeth, missing teeth, crooked teeth, decayed teeth, gaps between your teeth and/or “gummy smiles.” The good news is that with modern dental technology can dramatically change these conditions to create natural looking and long-lasting beautiful smiles.
Each patient and each specific circumstance must be evaluated on its own merits. Factors such as occlusal bite, oral habits, available space, gum tissue health, severity of the problem and patient expectation should be taken into consideration when planning your cosmetic makeover.
Depending on your individual oral characteristics, there are a variety of choices that all result in excellent esthetic outcomes. For whiter natural teeth, in-office or at-home whitening techniques are available. Repairing teeth or closing spaces may be accomplished with tooth-colored composite resin bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
These procedures vary in time and cost and have differences in longevity and appearance. If you’re not satisfied with your smile or want to learn if you’re a good candidate for any of these remarkable techniques, call our Atlanta (Sandy Springs) office for a complimentary cosmetic consultation.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Atlanta Dentist – Novy Scheinfeld, Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta Dentist – Dr. Novy Scheinfeld, Prosthodontic Trained by Emory University (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist in Sandy Springs – A Prosthodontist is your ADA cosmetic dentist. (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs – ADA Accredited Prosthodontist is Your Cosmetic Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta’s Top Dentist – ADA Accredited Prosthodontists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)