“I’m in my mid-forties and have severe gum disease. Last week I had a molar extracted. I’ve done a lot of research and it seems that dental implants might be the only way to save my bone line as I age. It’s totally terrifying seeing the pictures of what will happen to my face if I opt to gracefully lose my teeth and wait for dentures.”
Implants preserve facial bone structure. They are permanent, comfortable and most patients forget they have one. They osseointegrate into your bone structure and allow you to look good and eat like you never lost a tooth.
When choosing a dental team to have this done, choose one that has the appropriate experience, knowledge and credentials to accomplish the task. Please don’t choose based on price, because there are a lot of corners that can be cut without your ability to detect them. Our office has the reputation in the industry and community you can trust. We offer free consultation appointments and individualized care beyond comparison. But don’t take our word for it, read over 470 reviews at:
If you choose to have this procedure completed, you won’t regret it. It will improve your lifestyle and you will want to smile and eat with your new teeth. Scheinfelds, Orland and Tourial can correct your problem of missing teeth. For professionals you can count on, visit and contact us at www.rightsmilecenter.com.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Multiple Dentistry Disciplines under One Roof: Serving Dunwoody (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Roswell: The Right Bite for a Great Smile (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs: Complete Dentistry without Warm Towels (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Dentists: Quality and Experience Count (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Dentist: Quality Dental Care (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Buckhead: Need a Cosmetic Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)