The ACP (American College of Prosthodontists) advises that like with all advancements, it’s not simply the technology that determines the quality, the fit, and the materials – it’s the prosthodontist (a dental specialist) who applies their advanced specialty training to design and control the outcome.
The American College of Prosthodontists is the professional association of dentists with advanced specialty training who restores and replaces teeth to create optimal oral health, both in function and appearance including dental implants, dentures, veneers, crowns and teeth whitening. For more information or to find a prosthodontist near you, visit GoToAPro.org.
What can Jim Kelly Expect? Watch ACP Digital Dentistry Video for Sylvia’s Story, She Survived the Same Cancer.
For more information see http://www.rightsmilecenter.com
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Multiple Dentistry Disciplines under One Roof: Serving Dunwoody (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- How to Choose the Right ‘Cosmetic’ Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Dentist: Form follows Function (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Dentist: Quality Dental Care (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Buckhead: Need a Cosmetic Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- New Smile, why not? Sandy Springs Dentists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)