Benefits and Advantages of Implants:
- Longevity and reliability with proper oral hygiene and care. Scientifically tested and approved dental implant systems have been shown to last as long as 20 years or more with few or no complications.
- Increased self-confidence. Because they function like natural teeth, most people who get them experience a renewed sense of self-confidence.
- Improved biting pressure. Healthy teeth are able to absorb over 300 pounds of biting pressure per square inch. If you have worn dentures for long time, that pressure may be diminished to one-tenth that of natural teeth. Dental implants can restore the amount of pressure that can be withstood to nearly the same level of healthy natural teeth.
- Comfort and fit. Because your replacement teeth are anchored securely in your bone, they won’t slip or slide like unsecured dentures can.
Call today and make an appointment for a free consultation to see whether or not you are a candidate for dental implants.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Sandy Springs Dentist: Advantages of Dental Implants (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Who is a Dental Implant Candidate? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Patient Reviews of Sandy Springs Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Dunwoody: Dental Implants 101 (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Roswell Prosthodontist: Considering Dental Implants? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs: Restorative Implant Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)