- Initial procedures such as x-rays and CT scans
- Brand, material and type of post, abutment and crown
- Complexity of the surgery
- How many and what teeth need to be replaced
- The particular dentist/surgeon’s experience and specialty
- How many professionals are involved in your case
- Creation of the prosthodontics
- Additional procedures (if required) such as sinus lifts and bone grafting
When getting a quote, remember YOU ARE UNIQUE. Every patient, every mouth is unique. This is not a cookie cutter process. Uniqueness creates a particular approach to every patient. There is the cost of the procedure and the implant, the cost of the abutment and the cost of the crown, bridge or denture. There will be additional charges for the scans, anesthesia and modeling as well. So please don’t be fooled by ads that sound too good to be true. It’s your health at risk.
If you receive a quote or see a price that looks to good to be true, it most likely is. In our practice we are oral physicians and safe, exceptional quality and long lasting implants come at a price. Some or all of these factors may or may not be included in a particular estimate.
In our Sandy Springs office, our specialists are in-house, including the prosthodontist. With over 1000 five star reviews you are in good hands in our practice. If we can be of assistance, please feel free to contact us.
ZoAnna Scheinfeld, MS, DMD
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS
Hanna Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta, GA 30328