A multi-specialty practice.
Our Sandy Springs dental office is open four days a week, and on occasion we schedule patients who need additional treatment time on Fridays. We see emergency cases immediately and provide our patients 24/7 access to your dentist via mobile numbers. In addition, your entire family is welcome in our office. We offer comprehensive family care coupled with modern technology, bringing what we consider to be the best of contemporary dentistry to Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, East Cobb and neighboring counties.
Your smile is the first thing people notice and our goal is to help you smile. But more important, we want to make sure it’s the right smile – one that’s natural and comfortable for you. If you have questions, please ask. We are here to serve you and we have a history of making oral healthcare easy and convenient for your lifestyle.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
ZoAnna Scheinfeld, MS, DMD
Hanna Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Dentist Dunwoody:Why you might be better off seeing a Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Dunwoody: What you probably don’t know about Cosmetic Dentists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Top Atlanta Prosthodontist – Novy Scheinfeld, DDS (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs – ADA Accredited Prosthodontist is Your Cosmetic Dentist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta Dentist: Dr. Novy Scheinfeld is an Emory trained Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
 We reserve Friday for very complex cases or patients who require addition care beyond the resources available Monday through Thursday.