Don’t be afraid to ask your dentist for more information if you don’t understand a treatment or procedure. You should be able to have a free and frank discussion with your dentist about the following types of issues:
- What are the treatment options for a particular dental condition?
- How do these options differ in cost and in their durability?
- Do all the options solve the problem? What are the benefits and drawbacks of each option?
- Of the dental treatments being recommended, which are absolutely necessary, which are less urgent, which are elective, and which are merely cosmetic?
- What are the consequences of delaying treatment?
- How much will the treatment cost?
- When is payment due?
- What method of payment does your dentist expect?
- Do you have a clear understanding of all fees and methods and schedules of payment?
In our Sandy Springs office we practice what we preach. Our goal is the right treatment and only the right treatment. Call us for a consultation.
Novy Scheinfeld DDS PC
ZoAnna Scheinfeld, MS, DMD
Hanna Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta, Ga 30328
- Finally, a Bold Move by the FDA to Deter Smoking (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Buckhead Atlanta: Are You Thumbing Your Mouth At Me? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Roswell: A Beautiful Smile Is Precious And Priceless (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Roswell: Do Children Grind Their Teeth? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)