The cost of a dental implant is around $1,500 up to $1,800 placed. Anything less may be an indicator that you’re getting an inferior product or one not designed for a particular location in your mouth.
Short term the implant device may appear to be fully functional. But if we look at the cost and the cost of other materials for dental implants compared to their operational life, the difference may be likened to the difference between Toyo’s and Michelin tires.
Here again the initial cost may appear affordable, but in the long run you are going to get a better result with how it functions and how long it lasts if your provider installs Michelins.
In our Sandy Springs office our goal to provide a single implant for about the same cost of a 3 unit bridge. The benefits are:
- preserving the underlying bone structure,
- a more natural bite and
- the ability to avoid cutting two healthy teeth to accommodate the bridged tooth.
We make the effort to do the right thing for our patients. Please give us a call for your complimentary consultation.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
ZoAnna Scheinfeld, MS, DMD
Hanna Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Dental Emergency? Physician or Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: What  Questions Do Patients Ask About Dental Implants? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Success Rates of Dental Implants (therightsmile.wordpress.com)