Did you know that the shape, shade, length and spacing of your teeth could significantly improve your smile? And with the right smile we can greatly affect your self-esteem and confidence.
Common conditions that negatively impact your smile include broken, cracked or worn teeth, discolored teeth, missing teeth, crooked teeth, decayed teeth, gaps between your teeth and/or “gummy smiles.” The good news is that with modern technology and improved materials, these situations can be dramatically changed to create natural looking, youthful smiles.
Each patient and their specific circumstances are evaluated on their own merits. Factors such as occlusion [bite], oral habits, available space, health of the gum tissue, severity of the problem and patient expectation are all taken into consideration while planning your smile makeover.
Depending on the situation, there are a variety of choices that all result in excellent esthetic outcomes. For whiter natural teeth, in-office or at-home whitening techniques are available. Repairing teeth or closing spaces may be accomplished with tooth-colored composite resin bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
If you’re not satisfied with your smile or want to learn if you’re a good candidate for any of these remarkable techniques, call our office for a complimentary cosmetic consultation.
Novy Scheinfeld DDS PC, an ADA Accredited Prosthodontist
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Dentist Dunwoody: The Right Smile (by a prosthodontist) (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Dunwoody: What you probably don’t know about Cosmetic Dentists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Dunwoody:Why you might be better off seeing a Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Considering Veneers for a Hollywood Smile (everydayhealth.com)
- Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)