There are a number of simple precautions you can take to avoid accident and injury to your teeth. One way to reduce the chances of damage to your teeth, lips, cheek and tongue is to wear a mouth guard when participating in sports or recreational activities that may pose a risk. In other instances, avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth. Cut tape using scissors rather than your teeth.
Accidents do happen, and knowing what to do when one occurs can mean the difference between saving and losing a tooth.
Tips for Dealing with Dental Emergencies:
Schedule dental visits for you and your family today by calling The Right Smile Center in Sandy Springs at 404-256-3620. Our dental office is conveniently located on Carpenter Drive in Sandy Springs, and we serve patients from Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Buckhead, Dunwoody, East Cobb and surrounding communities. We welcome new patients and will be happy to answer all of your questions over the phone or in person. Our dentists and team look forward to making you, and your loved ones, smile!
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
- Sandy Springs Dentist: Your Smile Is Priceless (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Dental Implants are…. (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Top Sandy Springs Prosthodontist – Novy Scheinfeld, DDS (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Dental Emergency? Physician or Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Don’t Take Chances with Chipped Teeth (therightsmile.wordpress.com)