- Are Superior to Bridges – because bridges are supported by adjacent teeth, instead of being secured by a tooth root structure.
- Are Superior to Dentures – because dentures tend to slip and move, making eating a challenge, and affecting your speech. In addition, they usually require ongoing repair and replacement, so dental implant may initially cost more, dentures eventually need more costly care.
- Maintain Your Facial Appearance – because when you lose teeth, your face begins to look sunken in. But dental implants preserve facial structure and keep you looking more youthful.
- Keep Your Teeth in Place – because when gaps are left between teeth, they begin to shift. Dental implants keep teeth in their proper place.
- Preserve Your Jawbone – because without a tooth root in the jaw, your bone decays and reduces in size and shape. But a dental implant takes the place of the root keeping the bone intact.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Sandy Springs and Chamblee, call us today at 404-256-3620 or make an appointment.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
ZoAnna Scheinfeld, MS, DMD
Hanna Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
3781 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Chamblee, GA 30341