And a prosthodontist is a “true cosmetic dentist.” With three years of rigorous specialized training in prosthetics in a university residency after completing dental school, Dr. Scheinfeld has a special understanding of the right balance between art and technique in the dynamics of a smile.
Prosthetic or restorative dentistry is a specialty that focuses on cosmetic and functional reconstruction of missing, broken or discolored teeth.
While Dr. Scheinfeld’s training includes complex dental needs, her team of experienced dental providers also handle the general dental care everyone requires. She acts as the quarterback of the dental procedures from start to finish. After a careful assessment each doctor will design your personalized treatment plan, which will result in beautiful, predictable and successful results. A beautiful radiant smile can be just a few visits away.
As a multi-specialty practice we provide in-house periodontics, implant placement and restorative prosthodontics.
Call Today and Schedule Your New Patient Appointment or contact us at www.rightsmilecenter.com!
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
ZoAnna Scheinfeld Bock, MS, DMD
Hanna Scheinfeld Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
3781 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Chamblee, GA 30341
- Dentist Sandy Springs: Dental Implants Improve Your Lifestyle (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Transgenerational Post Traumatic Dental Syndrome : Dentist Sandy Springs (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Buckhead: Need a Cosmetic Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Multiple Dentistry Disciplines under One Roof: Serving Dunwoody (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Roswell: The Right Bite for a Great Smile (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Death Defying Sedation Dentistry? Dentist Sandy Springs (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs: Complete Dentistry without Warm Towels (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Choosing a Dentist or getting an Oil Change : Sandy Springs (therightsmile.wordpress.com)