Dental implants are stronger and more durable than bridges, partials and dentures. And from an esthetic standpoint, they look and feel natural. Implants offer you a permanent solution to tooth and continued bone loss. Additionally, implants may be used in conjunction with other restorative procedures for maximum effectiveness in that a single implant may serve to support a dental crown replacing a single missing tooth. Implants can also be used to support a dental bridge for the replacement of multiple missing teeth, and can be used with complete dentures, which increase stability and preserve bone structure.
Modern advancements mean that a larger population than ever before are finding themselves candidates for dental implants. While the application and candidacy for implantation varies on a case by case basis, your dentist needs to determine the viability of implants as it applies to your actual bone structure. Keep in mind, prosthodontists are the ADA sanctioned specialists who have received post-doctorate training are most often your best bet for the successful completion of this type of technique sensitive procedure. If our team of implantologists can ever be of help please don’t hesitate to call or contact us so we can answer your questions.
Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
ZoAnna Scheinfeld, MS, DMD
Hanna Orland, DMD
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
3781 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Chamblee, GA 30341
- Dentist Dunwoody: Too much information – about dental implants!! (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist East Cobb: What you probably don’t know about Cosmetic Dentists (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Roswell: How Often Should I See the Dentist? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Dentist Roswell: Why you might be better off seeing a Prosthodontist (therightsmile.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Springs Dental: Is the Right Smile Center right for me? (therightsmile.wordpress.com)